Adsense Top

Friday 23 August 2019

I won 0.5 gram of gold via lucky draw

I have started saving ( Not Investment ) on gold and have attended seminar by Public Gold Marketing Sdn Bhd.

The first day I attended on 2 Aug 2019. There is an offer to buy some gold to become their dealer. I committed to buy some gold.

Then there is a lucky draw session. Without expectation, I won the lucky draw. Many people congratulate me. Said I am very lucky to won first time I attended, I wonder why as I do not know actually I won a gold.

When I take a Grab to go home. The Grab driver ask me why I am here at such late night. Is it a seminar held here. I reply yes and I told him I won a lucky draw.

When stop a traffic light, I show him what I won, The Grab driver take a look and and after inspection , he said I won a gold. No wonder everybody congratulate me.




I have attended two more Seminar after that session. It is on subsequent seminar I know that you have to buy or committed to buy some gold, which offer during seminar only entitled for lucky draw.

Those who attended but never buy anything or committed to buy anything still entitled for lucky draw. But the prize might not be the gold.

Thus, it is not advisable to go there to expect for lucky draw for gold. It is the knowledge you learn that matter.







Public Gold Authorised Dealer
Peter Chen : 016-2927568
Introducer Code : PG00201240

No comments:

Post a Comment